Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Redemption is like the blogosphere

Ah, foolish youth. A blog once filled with my thoughts of yesteryear now wiped clean with just a few clicks of the mouse. Lessons are learned from past missteps, yet on this blog they are easily erased. It would have been easier to start a new blog, but that would be rather humanist in analogy, while cleansing my blog of its past transgressions is a rather wonderful binary illustration of the forgiveness found in Christ.

I also rather like the title of this blog. It's fitting for my somewhat incomprehensible ramblings. It's like the first sounds out of your radio alarm clock as your wake up. The words seem familiar, but don't quite make sense. It's also a great PoMo title. There's lots of room for everyone to make up their own meaning for it all.

I hope to write here more frequently than past attempts. I hope to synthesize into commonspeak what gets kicked around in academia, and this shall be my practice field for what I hope to do for the rest of my life.

Also, I think the analogy in my title is backwards.

No comments: